Here is a super funny shot of Harrison.... I was trying to get a nice picture of him.....and this is what the little bugger did.....sort of priceless, huh?!?!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Random Tidbits....
OK, so it is early Sunday morning, and I have had some random thoughts.......I just LOVE the sound of laughter. Yeah, yeah, I know that isn't a big surprise, but man, to hear my boys just giggling away in the family room is just THE BEST!!! Keep on laughing boys!!! Oh, and here's another one that struck me this morning....I looked down at my kindle (it's charging away right now) and realized how lucky I am to have the world of literature. It is a source of joy, escape, emotion, education....it is just fabulous - so here's to my Mom who endured my countless hours of reading (although I did get grounded from my books on occasion! hee hee!!).....
Here is a super funny shot of Harrison.... I was trying to get a nice picture of him.....and this is what the little bugger did.....sort of priceless, huh?!?!

Here is a super funny shot of Harrison.... I was trying to get a nice picture of him.....and this is what the little bugger did.....sort of priceless, huh?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
so true heather, i love laughter and reading too!!
harrison is too stinkin' cute! :)
(heather, that last comment was me, i was accidentally signed in under a dt account...hehe, oops!)
Post a Comment