It seems that life sometimes gets in the way of well.......life. Funny how that sounds, and yet it is oh so true. The past couple of months have been borderline overwhelming. Lots of fun stuff - but maybe just a bit too much of said fun stuff. The great news is that we are now over 50% of our goal for building a new playground for our school and community - it has been a HUGE undertaking. We started in the end of July, with our first fundraising event (and big media blitz) starting over Labor Day Weekend. We have come so far in a very short time - but that also has left us pretty pooped out! It seems that maybe, just maybe I may have stretched myself a little too thin - imagine that?!?!? Well - I am ready to step back a little and ENJOY again! We have some more grants and such in progress, but no huge fundraisers for a tiny bit.....ahhhhhhh....
The countdown has begun for our big fall scrap retreat.....9 more days....not like I'm counting down or anything *giggle* I haven't scrapped for over a month - I am really feeling the effect of that too......a little edgy and out of sorts. I did get some scrappy shopping done a couple weeks ago at Archiver's at the Mall of America - it was awesome! I splurged on a new stamp set (strictly for cards and such) I am NOT a card marker, but I figure maybe with the right stamps I will be - ROFL!!!! Oh well, what is another awesome stamp set collecting dust??? LOL! I think I am going to have to get packing for the retreat in the next day or two! YEAH!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment