I have soooo not been a good girl at keeping up on my December album - BUT I did get a couple of pages done- and have my list started and even a couple of photos taken for the last few days. I just need to stop getting side-tracked by other fun projects and get cracking on it! Hee hee!
Last night one of my besties came over and we "played" for a bit....after some scrappy success (a.k.a. two layouts actually completed) I developed a strong case of scrappy ADD and was easily side tracked into yet another scrappy organizational project....My bestie came up with the idea to spray little circles (punched out of file folder labels w/ a 5/8" circle punch) with the mist and then place the circle on the cap - voila - easy product identification!
So maybe I wasn't too successful in getting caught up on my Days of Christmas album (December Daily).....but, I sure had fun getting side-tracked!
xoxo




2 comments:
WOW! Those flowers are amazing!!! And I love the organization idea.
Heather all those flowers are just gorgeous!!
Post a Comment