Thursday, April 29, 2010

NSD Festivities

It is time to get scrap happy people! It is National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday, May 1st!!! Whoooo Hoooo! Come join us over at 3 Scrappy Boys for some awesome NSD fun! There will be TONS of challenges, games and PRIZES!!! Yeah baby!! Oh, and did I mention there is a SALE going on as well - ahhhhhh yes! Everything is on sale!!! Whooo hoooo!

It is so super fab to be back on the Design Team over at 3 Scrappy Boys.......I am blessed to be able to continue to design for the new owner, Heather J. It is just a treat! It is fun to be back into the "designing" aspect rather than the owner shoes....I am really enjoying myself and my scrapping right now :) In fact, I am just about done with a "not so" mini album that is all about our maple syruping adventure. It has been a blast to create! I can wait to share it!

To bide some time.....how about a layout about our "liquid gold".....this was done with the March trio from 3 Scrappy Boys. Happy Scrappin'!





1 comment:

Kim said...

your handwritng just Rocks!!!!!!