Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heavy Metal


Yep......it is official. We're once again into the "heavy metal" scene.....well, I guess as far as dental appliances go. Alexander got his first brackets on today. It is the start of a VERY long journey for him. Just a few on top for now to create some space for his eye teeth to drop down and then the real work will begin. Oh what joy :) He is soooo dang excited. He was pretty nervous for the last couple of days, but when I talked to him (new lispy sound and all) he was all thrilled excitement straight from the orthodontist's office...not bad! He came busting in the door just GRINNING - now that is something he sometimes would hide. He actually told me, NOW I will smile mom. *sigh* -yep, I so don't care the cost. His self-confidence just shot thru the roof! YEAH! Oh, BTW, he got black and white bands - our school colors....and he is trying to think of what he will go with next time, LOL! I told him the possibilities are endless! *giggle*

1 comment:

~~Mia~~ said...

so great! i'm so glad that he feels happy to have them on and that they are making him feel better about smiling!!!! what a great picture!!!!!