BTW....yes, it DOES take FOREVER to get that spray hair color out....and NO I don't know what the heck I was thinking letting Harrison go at me with it!!! LOL!!!
Isaac's class is doing all of the week's "days" tomorrow - they can do it all at once.......so unfortunately, he is not pictured in our "craziness"..... But we sure did have some fun :) .....Harrison was my hair dresser for the day :)
Today was a mellow one - Harrison is getting hit with this respiratory bug and as always - it is hitting him hard. His lungs don't like it at all. Lots of inhalers and hopefully no trips to the ER. I stayed home with him and he slept a good chunk of the afternoon - and is feeling better now....I am so very thankful. A blessing in disguise - I got to be home and to tax junk - joy of joys - BUT it will be off the docket for this weekend......
Can't wait for tomorrow - gonna get my scrap on with two of my girlies!! WHOOO HOOOO! My room is all clean - Can't wait for them to get on over here and help me mess it all up! LOL!!!




2 comments:
What fun!We are big fanss of Dr. Seuss, but DD wasn't in preschool that day so she missed out on the celebrations. Hope DS is feeling better.
How fun!!! We always loved doing crazy hair day at school!!
Post a Comment