Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ahhhhh......digging into the scraps

One of my favorite ways to get my creative juices flowing is to clean up my scrappy space......which tends to be a lengthy process as I have a tendency of getting just a wee bit messy when I scrap. While I was getting everything nice and tidy, I decided to whip out my border punches and use up some of the scraps I had lying around......figured I would be just a wee bit closer to USING some of those scraps I just "had" to have....and can you hardly believe it....I used them!! It felt great to use some up and to get my groove on again....of course, my scrappy space once again looks like a hurricane has blown thru, but I have got the scrappy itch once again - I can live with the mess!!! Happy Scrappin'!



2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layout Heather!!! I love what you did with the punches, great page!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE this. The photo, journaling, design...all tells the story.