We had a fabulous weekend last week - we got to visit with BOTH my Aunt Linda & Uncle Jim AND my Uncle Larry & Brenda....this is most certainly something to celebrate!! It is always so fun when we get together. We enjoyed our time together....and just "being". I just LOVE that. BUT I do not love the fact that the boys beat us girls in Uker......hmmmmm, gonna have to play again soon so I can win back my $2!!! :)
Every time I see Aunt Linda, I can't help but wonder just what would Mom look like now. The two practically looked like twins.....and I look just like my mom at this age. It is pretty cool how strong the resemblance is :) I missed Mom a lot last weekend - wished she was sharing those fun moments with us, but I know that she was with us in Spirit....and for that I am thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Great pictures Heather!! Sending u a big hug and I know ur mom is right there hugging u, too!
Post a Comment