Well, the McG Little League had their BIG double header last night. Going into it both teams were undefeated......whenever we play this particular opponent it is a VERY intense game....I swear my BP was 300/150 the whole game!! LOL! We were totally stoked that we won the first game: 8 to 1; but sadly we lost the second game. It was tied up to the last inning and we just weren't able to stage a good rally. Boy am I proud of all of the kiddos for a well played game in the mega heat we had last night! Way to go!!!!
On to some fabulous scrappy news :) I'm not sure if you have heard, but Heather at 3 Scrappy Boys is having at HUGE 4th of July blow-out sale!!! Amazing deals on virtually EVERYTHING in the store! Amazing!! I am so stoked for my box of goodies to arrive!! YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment