

I am going to try getting into the whole blogging thing.........yeah, yeah......I have tried (a couple of times actually)....but here's the skinny - what better way for me to share with my family and friends little bits of our lives?? Now to only figure out all of the "fun" blogger stuff.....like backgrounds....and music....and slide shows! Whooooo hooooo!
Let's see....right now the boys are now 11,10 & 7. Yes, I am in total and complete shock that I have kiddos that old - of course, THEY are the olny ones who have aged *giggle* School and sports seem to rule our world - which is pretty typical I would have to say. I don't think I would have it any other way. My new goal is to finally take a bit of time for some scrappy therapy each week and relax. You heard me right......I am gonna get my scrap on......regularly! Keep your eyes peeled for more postings....and more layouts!
For you scrappy chicks out there....for those of you who like to pile up your goodies and wind up scrapping in a 3x3 area - that would be INCHES - have I got a challenge for ya! Check it out over at 3 Scrappy Boys: http://www.3scrappyboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9150 I have a super awesome RAK to give out filled with awesome Etsy goodness! Whooooo Hooooo!




No comments:
Post a Comment