So....what do you get when you combine a "cutie" tangerine and a wooden spoon and two very immature adults with no children in the house??? Ummmm...that would be a game of cutie baseball in the kitchen. OMG - I have never laughed so hard! B was the "pitcher" and I was the wooden spoon "batter"....let's just say that the more hits the cutie takes, the better it flies *giggle* My last shot was a total home run - totally smacked it - it went sailing across the kitchen up waaaaaaay high and smashed into the header smooshing into the wall then splatting onto the floor. ROFL!!! It was HILARIOUS! OK, it was soooo sticky to clean up, but the giggles were sooooo worth it! Seriously, it was the BEST stress reliever EVER!!!
Yep. It's official. Alexander will have a "golden" mouth - well, at least that's what I'm gonna call it. He has been in to the orthodontist and had molds and films and such done, but today was the "financial" appointment.....the appointment where they ask you for your first born, you name signed in blood, yada yada.... *gulp* Sad thing is that we will be going thru this all over again with Isaac in a year or so!! Sheesh!! The "official" metal mouth day will be March 24th. Alexander is super excited - me, ummm, not so much. Not sure how I will deal with a whiney 11 year old! Hee hee!!
Thursdays are our "family game night"....we usually do something fun together and then the boys get to watch the first part of Survivor (until 7:30)....well, tonight our "fun thing" was helping Isaac with his Talent Show number. He is "singing" along with Crazy Frog "Axel F" - let's just say there isn't too much signing, but he loves the song :) We worked on his stage moves and dancing. Man can he shake his groove thaaaang! I can't wait to see how it all goes for him!!! Sort of worried about him and the mic cord (they haven't been able to reherse with them) and him in front of an audience....but what will be, will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
that's too funny!
Very funny! I am happy to see you BLOGGING again!
Post a Comment