Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh Whatta Wednesday :)







Just had to share some picts from this weekend - the boys were sledding and snow fort building in the back yard. They used the MONSTER pile of snow off of our back deck to create a fabulous snow fort - complete with hidden exits *giggle* They had such a blast......I do have to say that I had quite a "bad mommy" moment......Harrison was quite enjoying his sucker with his sled, so I quick took the shots.....and then ruined his fun and took away the sucker, LOL! But darn it all, I wanted some good shots!
I tell ya what - our boys are officially obsessed with all things Olympics.....especially the luge, skeleton and bobsleds.......and lucky for them, there are some mighty big sliding hills right between our house and their cousins. Needless to say, as soon as they hit the door from school & grab a snack (they ARE boys!) they are off being dare-devils! Yesterday resulted in a bloody nose and scraped up face and neck, along with a banged up wrist - almost had to hit the E.R. for that one - but man alive are they having THE BEST time ever! Yep, pretty soon mom is gonna be hitting the trail with them :)
OK, I am not gonna lie.....I am so not going to be sad when this week is done! It has been a doozy - and that is the understatement of the year! I am however looking forward to a fun girl's night on Friday - a little friends, a movie and fun....yep! That should make it all ok......oh, and maybe a little wine too ;)
*hugs*






1 comment:

~~Mia~~ said...

great pics...and let me tell you about my son and the Olympics....he had to go to the outdoor rink every day to "train for the Olympics" cuz he is going to the 2018 Olympics as a speed skater. That is his new dream. LOL!!!