Monday, June 7, 2010

Awww......isn't this sweet??

I was at work last Tuesday (the 1st), when I get a phone call...."Hey Mom...when are you coming home?" For everyone with kids, you know that this is either REALLY good, or REALLY , REALLY bad. Alexander later told me that they had a surprise for me (again....that could go either way - good or bad, LOL!!) When I got home from work there was a sign on the door to the garage that said "Go to the kitchen to see your surprize" (gotta love that "z"). I went in and was promptly met by a houseful of VERY excited kiddos. My eyes were quickly covered and I was led to the kitchen table where I found this amazing surprise.......



Talk about THE BEST birthday treat ever! White cake with my yummy white frosting (yes....he made it from scratch!) and lots of flowers (from my garden) and sprinkles....what could be better.......absolutely nothing!





1 comment:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Happy DAY!!! Great photos!