This month the challenges are ROCKIN'!! Check them out HERE !! Each month I issue a stash challenge....I just LOVE using goodies from my stash - it means I have room for new goodies *giggle*
This month's challenge is: I challenge you to use AT LEAST 4 scraps on your creation.....(I used 7 ) AND use at least one thing in your scrappy stash that you just HAD to have but it has been sitting and staring at you (I used three things like that: the bird, the heart button and the prima butterfly vine thing)....
Yep, sad to say it, but my mojo has been lacking - not sure why, but I have issued an APB for my mojo that went MIA......I think I just saw a glimmer of it when I saw all of the awesome challenges....I have ideas rolling in my head - - that is a VERY good place to start looking!Happy Scrapping!




1 comment:
You know I love this one Heather -- just gorgeous!
Post a Comment