Saturday, June 5, 2010

Take me out to the ball game....

That's right....it is time for our boys of summer (ok, not just OUR boys of summer) - we just LOVE the Minnesota Twins in this house! I will easily admit that watching the games on t.v. is not my favorite thing to do - yes, I get waaaaay into the game once I sit down to watch - but see, that's the trouble - I rarely sit every night to catch the whole game (usually catch glimpses as I race about *giggle*).....but take me out to the field and I am IN HEAVEN! Nothing beats a day at the park. This year was even more special since the Twins have a new "home"....Target Field. We got daddy the tickets for his birthday and headed down for two days of Twin Cities fun! Of course, we got to the field INSANELY early, but that's fine by us....just more time to poke around and get a "feel" for the place :)
It was Denard Span jersey day, so we did want to be there early to get in line....although 4 hours early was a bit much :) Check out their cool new sirts......










No comments: